Dimebox B.V. (“Dimebox”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”) operates the website https://dimebox.com. This Privacy Statement informs our Site visitors (“you”, “your”) of the policies we have in place regarding the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data that we collect and store from you on our website. By using our website, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
With the General Data Protection Regulation we have a new regulation (since May 25th, 2018) in the EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It is a framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information. If you would like to know more about the topic and how exactly Dimebox ensures GDPR compliance you can request our document under this e-mail.
Information We Collect
When you interact with our website, we may collect personal data and other information from you, as further described below:
(1) Personal Information: we collect personal data (certain personally identifiable information) from you when you voluntarily provide such information by requesting a demo and/or subscribing to our newsletters and updates and/or contact us. This includes your name, address, postal code, city, country, sometimes phone number and email address.
(2) Log Data (non-identifiable data): we collect information that your browser sends us when you are using our website (i.e. Log Data). This includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, website visits, length of visit and page views.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and other Information
Personal data collected on our website may be used for the following purposes:
(1) to contact and communicate with you when you have submitted a web-form like the demo request on our website;
(2) to send you information of which we think that it may be of interest to you;
(3) to send you marketing communications relating to our business;
(4) to comply with laws and regulations.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and other Information
Dimebox is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a part of our relationship with you. However, there are certain cases in which we may share your personal data with certain third parties without further notice to you. These include the use of services of third parties that collect, monitor and analyze personal data on our behalf and the disclosure of your personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law. We do everything in our and your best interest to keep your data safe and only work with established third parties.
(3) In case you send your application to Dimebox through our application form we store your data within the Homerun recruitment tool. Read their privacy statement here.
Your Access to Personal Data
You may inspect the personal data that we have collected in relation to you. If the collected personal data contains incorrect information, you can request Dimebox to correct or immediately delete such data. Furthermore, you may always contact Dimebox to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Security of Personal Data
We take reasonable organizational and technical steps to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Your access to, and use of, our website is subject to the terms of our Disclaimer. For further information, please refer to our Disclaimer.
If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.